Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I still can't believe that I'm the Mom of two wonderful and adorable children. We had a great weekend. It all started with Chinese dinner with Oma and Opa on Friday, lunch with Great-Grandma on Saturday, Friday and Saturday with Grandma and Grandpa.

On Sunday, the Girls and I spent the entire day together. We hung around the house, played toys, colored, went to the park, and finished the evening with a Wendy's Frosty. I also had the pleasure of doing 4 loads of laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the house, and doing the dishes. A Mother's work is never done.

The Girls are both asleep and I'm right behind them.

Great-Grandma, Charlee, and Natalee

Grandma and Charlee after lunch on Saturday

Sleeping Papa after lunch on Saturday

Charlee loves playing with Great-Grandma's Etcha-Scetch

Great-Grandma and Natalee after lunch

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

Happy mother's day!