Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas SWAC 2008

Last night it was the Christmas SWAC (Single Woman Adopting Children, formerly Single Woman Adopting from China) Party. Marji's house was packed full of adults and kids. Adults: Marji, Marque, Lisa, Tiffany, Eileen, Leanne, and myself (7 adults). Children: Elli, MiMi, Yu-Yu, Nora, Noah, Sonia, Liza, Eliza, Heather, Shauna, Daria, and Charlee (12 children). A full house. The kids played down stairs in the playroom while the adults eat, drank, laughed, and had adult time. It was terrific. The kids did white elephant gifts. Char-Char

Leanne, Shauna, and Daria

Eileen

Lisa and Heather
Even though I brought my camerea, these were all the pictures (minus three that didn't turn out). I need to be better. Leanne is the photographer in the group. Until next SWAC Christmas where there should be at least 2 and hopefully 4 additional children.

1 comment:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I didn't know you were taking pictures. You can always have whatever pictures you want of the ones I take. I love taking pictures!

Notice I use the term "single gals" in my post - as you know who reads my blog :)