Monday, October 13, 2008

Adoption Update

Today I received a phone call from the Lt. Governor's office (they were working on Columbus Day) to tell me that my two final documents were apostilled (stamped with official Utah seal) and ready to be picked up.

After work and school, Charlee and I took a ride to the Fedex/Kinko store in Bountiful and shipped all the documents for dossier #1 to Walnut Creek, California.

It will take about one week for my agency to translate all the documents into Russian then off they go to Russia. At that time, the official countdown will begin.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you!!!

Tiffany

Lisa and Tate said...

Scream!!! This is the equivalent of the DTC??? Only DTR!!! You just might see Natalie's face before I see Tate's! SO excited for you and CharChar.