Saturday, March 7, 2009

My new toy.....

It is almost 9 PM, Charlee is sound asleep in her room and I'm playing with my new toy.....

.....a new laptop computer.

My old laptop was 6 years old and slower than a snail so I decided that it was time for an upgrade.

I purchased a new Acer Aspire Laptop, so far so good. Along with the laptop, I decided to go wireless in my house. Yes, I had a laptop for 6 years and never went wireless. Since I'm losing my office to Natalee, I'm moving my computer, files, etc... into my bedroom so I needed to be wireless.

I love it. Why didn't I do this earlier.

Since I have everything working on this new laptop, it's time for this girl to go to bed. Sleep tight and sweet dreams. Remember to Spring Ahead into DayLight Savings. I almost forgot.

1 comment:

The Poulson's said...

Wahoo, some free time to play with your grown-up toys :)Thanks for coming over to visit. We will have better luck with the dog parks next time (hopefully)!