Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Change.....

Many of you know that I've made a change in my adoption plan and for those who do not....

For many reasons that are in Charlee's and I's best interest, I've decided not to pursue a Russian adoption. This decision did not come lightly or over night. My heart is not in Russia.

This however, doesn't mean that I'm closing the door to having a second child.

I've decided to pursue a domestic adoption here in Utah. I'm working with Heart to Heart Adoption Agency located in Sandy, Utah. One of these days, I'll be the proud mother of a newborn baby. Yes, newborn baby girl. My file is complete with the agency and the next step is for a birthmother to pick me to raise her child. She has the tough job.

As you can tell, I've changed a few things on my blog but I'm going to keep the web address for now. I'll be changing it in the future.

I'll keep posting updates as they come available. So far all quiet on the adoption front..........

2 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

WOW!!!!!! This is almost shocking, yet understandable news!!! So excited for you and Charlee.... let's hope it will be soooooooon!!!

Hugs
Lisa

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Go with your heart....that's what I say! Only you know what's right for you and Char Char