Monday, August 16, 2010

A First Time For Everything

Tonight for dinner, I had prepared a nice pork pot roast with carrots, potatoes, onions, the whole works. I set the crock pot this morning and went to work.

The Girls were hungry when I picked them up from school so I thought perfect. We'll have a nice dinner, go for a walk, play with Tinker Bell, get ready for bed, and then go to bed.

Well......

....Charlee decided to throw a fit and refused to eat any part of her dinner. After 90 minutes of crying (I just went on with eating, cleaning the dishes, playing with Natalee, etc...) I gave her the choose of eat dinner or go to bed. Off to bed without dinner she went.

Of course, I didn't just say "go to bed".....it was another 60 minute battle of taking her back into her room probably 200 times.

I almost called NANNY 911.

It is 7:22 and both kids are asleep, I think. I haven't seen Charlee for almost 20 minutes.

I spoke too soon.....

... She need to go to the bathroom.

The long night of a single mom....

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I hate those nights! Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

Lisa and Tate said...

I am crossing fingers your night will end up well.... Hugs