Monday, August 2, 2010

1st Day

For the past few months and especially the three weeks, I have been disappointed with Kathie (our daycare provider). There are several reasons why my satisfaction changed.

My number one priority is that Charlee and Natalee are emotionally and physically safe. I didn't feel they were getting this at Kathie's so we gave our notice (per contract) then fired her last week.

Last week was stressful because I didn't have daycare for the kids but thanks to my Mom and Tiffany, my Girls had a place to play for the day.

We started with our new daycare provider, Caryn. I think this will be a GREAT match (ok I thought that with Kathie too). Caryn has a clean report card with the Utah State Licensing, clean house, great location, perfect hours, etc....

There was not a single tear today...All is Well.

2 comments:

Blain & Maggie said...

Glad to hear it went so well with the new day care provider. Finding the right day care is always a stresser. Hope it continues to go well.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Hope this one goes better. Shame on Kathy for being so evil.