Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Half of September

Where did the first half of September go?

I love this outfit.
A Sunday out with LaLa and Mila

Natalee loves to eat. I gave her a whole piece of toast. As you can tell, she made a mess.

The Girls have been playing with the "Little People" for the past couple of days. It's wonderful to see them play together.

What kind of look is this, Charlee?

Yummy!!!!!!!

Dinner time

Charlee wanted 4 ponytails today



Natalee is able to sit up all my herself. She still falls over from time to time but she is getting better and better.


Goodbye to the first half of September.

Hello second half of September

1 comment:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I love Natalee in Yellow! I also love Char Char in that teal blue....one of my favorite colors for Mila!

We had a great time at the zoo!