Monday, August 17, 2009

Natalee turns five months old

Natalee turned five months old yesterday. She spent the day sick with fevers. I think she was asleep more than awake yesterday.

If you recall, last month I said that Natalee would not fit into the outfit that she wore home from the hospital but she made it to 5 months. I guarantee that this is the last month she will be wearing this outfit. It is 0-3 month size. Amazing how much my little girl has changed.






Dinnertime is the best time of the day. I love my food.

"Yummy, Cheerios"

"Faster Charlee!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm a mess"

Big Sister loves to feed Natalee

Natalee is about 16 lbs but I don't think she has gotten much longer. She loves eating cereal, peas, bananas, applesauce, and Oma's Famous RED Cabbage. She is able to roll over from back to tummy and tummy to back.
Where has the past five months gone???

1 comment:

Marque and Liza said...

TOO CUTE!!!
Both of your girls are so cute. I just love seeing them! Yes, I have to agree, it is time to say goodbye to Nat-Nat's jammies! She is definately a growing girl! I love those chubby arms and legs and ofcourse that tush!
Char is such a great big sister. Tell her Liza B is excited to see her this weekend.