Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are home...

Charlee and I spent the past week in the Caribbean on another cruise. Natalee stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time. Charlee turned 5 years old on our first day on the cruise.

Charlee's favorite part of the cruise was the beach. We spent one day on Grand Turk beach and one full day on Half Moon Cay (Carnival's private island). Half Moon Cay was wonderful and would love to visit again. Our last port was Nassau.....and the Atlantis Resort (we must return for a vacation). You can keep Nassau. I thought it was dirty and a bit on the scarry side.

We got home on Saturday aroun 11:30PM. I love the late night flights. Charlee sleep on both of our flights home. It was nice.

I was able to read 80% of the Hunger Games while on the beach.

The laundry is almost done, suitcases are put away for another day, the Girls are in bed, and I'm just about to call it a night.

I miss the sunny weather. Charlee and I both got a nice tan.

No comments: