Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Natalee turns nine months old

Is Natalee really nine months old? I swear she should only be about 9 weeks old.

We went to the doctor yesterday for Natalee's nine month well baby check. Her are the stats:

Length: 28 inches (80th percentile)
Weight: 19.9 lbs (85th percentile)
Head: 17 inches (25th percentile)

Natalee is right on track to advanced on her milestones.

Natalee was started on Prevacid for possible GERD (Gastric Esophageal Reflex Disorder), she throws up alot (unrelated to the type of food) and is wheezing more even without a cold. I really think she does have GERD so I was happy that we went straight to Prevacid. My insurance even let me even thought it is not on formulary but this is the only option for children because it comes in a quick dissolving tablet. Natalee didn't seem to mind taking in last night.

I'll post some 9 month pictures later today because she is still sleeping.

Wow!!!!! 9 months.

I almost forgot....Natalee also got her second seasonal flu shot and her last Hepatitis B shot. Thursday the Girls will be getting their last H1N1 shot.

2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Love that Natalie!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! She's 2 pounds heavier than Mila and 3/4 of an inch taller. Doesn't it feel good to have the flu shots out of the way? I ended up getting both flu vaccines for myself too.

Hope the medicine works.